In one of the oldest villages of Zagori, Ano Pedina, an old mansion which was turned into a guesthouse maintaining in all its greatness the architectural style of the area, is “Oreste’s House.”
“Oreste’s House’ has a leading role in tourist events of Epirus offering apart from the excellent accommodation, homemade food and family atmosphere, plenty of activities.
Combine your stay with any activity you desire that will be unforgettable.
– Hiking at all the amazing routes of Zagorochoria
– Visit the magical world of sheep wool
– Briefing-micro lessons of the history of Zagori
– Cooking classes of traditional Greek
and European cuisine
– Mushroom hunting
– Visit the monastery of the village
In Ano Pedina there is the Convention Centre, where you can organize events in consultation eith our guesthouse.
Seminars, conferences, corporate meeting, cultural and sports events are taking place in our accommodation with special prices and deals all the year.